Naval Dockyard, Visakapatnam Recruitment 2015 Of 124 Chargemen Posts: Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam invites applications for eligible Indian citizens only for the post of Chargemen, a Technical Post. Good news for the candidates who are waiting to do job in Indian Navy. Interested candidates are applied for the chargemen post before within 30 days from the date of advertisement. Advertisement start on 05-August-2015.
Name Of The Post: Chargemen(Technical)
1. Electrical: 19 Posts
- Electrical Fitter: 19 Posts
2. Weapon: 28 Posts
- Gyro Fitter–01 Post
- Instrument Fitter–05 Posts
- Radar Fitter–03 Posts
- Radio Fitter–02 Posts
- Sonar Fitter–03 Posts
- Computer Fitter–02 Posts
- Electronics Fitter–06 Posts
- M/C Control Fitter–03 Posts
- Weapon Fitter–Posts
3. Engineering: 40 Posts
- Engine Fitter–19 Posts
- Founder–01 Post
- GT Fitter–02 Posts
- ICE Fitter–07 Posts
- Machinist–02 Posts
- Pipe Fitter–04 Posts
- Ref & Ac Fitter–05 Posts
4. Construction & Maintenance: 21 Posts
- Platter–04 Posts
- Rigger–02 Posts
- Shipwright–02 Posts
- Lagger–02 Posts
- Welder–07 Posts
- ICE Fitter Crane–02 Posts
- Millwright Fitter–02 Posts
5. PP & C: 16 Posts
- Planning, Production & Control (PP&C)–16 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have three years Diploma in appropriate branch of Engineering from a recognized University or Institution approved by AICTE.
Experience. Two years working experience in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics trade.
- Unreserved(Gen) – Upto 30 Years
- Other Backward Class – Relaxation upto 3 years
- SC/ST category – Relaxation upto 5 years
- PHC Category – Relaxation upto 10 years Departmental candidates – Relaxation upto 40 years.
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website http://indiannavy.nic.in. Download the application form. And fill it in English language only are to be forwarded to “ The Admiral Superintendent (for CAO), Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam-14” only by Registered/Speed Post.
- Affix passport size color photograph(self-attested) in the given space of application. Candidates are requested to retain Xerox copies of duly filled application form and postal receipt of Register/Speed Post till completion of recruitment process.
- It is mandatory that the envelope containing the application should be clearly super scribed in BOLD letters with the notation “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHARGEMAN” and also the category for which they applied for viz UR/OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
Selection Process: Candidates must attend the written examination and qualified candidates are called for interview. Merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the written examination. Candidates who finished interview successfully will be called for verification of original certificates and undergo Medical examination as per the merit list till vacancies are filled up.
Examination pattern: written exam (80 marks) and interview (20 marks). Written examination consisting of 80 marks of objective type questions of General Knowledge, General English and Technical subject as per the applicable discipline. The Question Papers will be only in English Language. 20 marks for interview based on Supervisory skills and Technical subject.
Date of Advertisement: 05-August-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: Within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Last Date for Submission of Applications for Remote Areas: 7 days after last date.