Telangana TSRJC-CET Exam for Inter Admission at TSRJC:
Telangana State Residential Junior College- Common Entrance Test (TSRJC-CET) exam is conducted in the monthe of May by the Telangana State Residential Educational institutions (TSREI) Society. RJC-CET is for seeking the Intermediate admission in the colleges being under TSREI Society. If any candidates qualify in the exam, they will study with nil of less amount of fee. So, that is the reason large number of candidates are increased to write TSRJC-CET every year.
Name of the Examination: TSRJC-CET
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in TELANGANA only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March/April 2015 only.
- Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA (Grade Point Average) of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
Courses offered through TSRJC-CET: CGDT, EET are Vocational Courses.
- MPC/EET-Maths, Physics, Chemistry/ Electronics Engineering Technician
- MEC/CEC- Maths, Economics, Civics/Commerce, Economics, Civics
- BPC/CGDT- Biology,Physics, Chemistry/Vocational Course
TSRJC-CET Exam Pattern: Question paper shall be issued in Telugu/English or Urdu/English (bilingual) only. Exam is all of 150 Multiple choice Questions (MCQ’s). Each question carries each mark and total is of 150 marks. There is no negative marking for wrong answer. And duration of the exam is for Two and Half hours.
TSRJC-CET Exam Syllabus: Syllabus is of 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for above mentioned subjects and English will be General English.