TSICET Special Category Certificate Verification 2015 – Counselling Schedule Notification:
Telangna State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) Certificate Verification notification for Special Category candidates (PH/NCC/CAP/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian) announced on 22nd August. TSICET exam conducted on 22nd May 2015 for admissions in to MBA and MCA courses available in Universities and affiliated colleges. Qualified candidates TSICET-2015 entrance exam can attend the certificate verification at Help Line Center(HLC) according to the counselling schedule.
Certificate Verification Center: Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
Certificates to be Produced: Candidates have to verify all their original certificates at the Help Line Center prior to web counseling. Candidates have to carry all original certificates as mentioned below and two sets of xerox copies.
- TSICET-2015 Hall Ticket
- TSICET-2015 Rank Card
- Degree Marks Memos and Pass Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education), in case of non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from the competent authority.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2015
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificates:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board— Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in the their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
Processing Fee: Candidates belong to OC/BC category have to pay Rs. 800/- and SC/ST candidates pay Rs. 400/-(SC/ST) at the time of certificate verification. Tuition Fee details will be available before the commencement of web options entry dates.