TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2015 (AEE) Recruitment For Civil Engineers: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) recently issued the notification for recruiting 770 assistant executive engineers (Civil) in five different departments Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Dept,Public Health & Municipal Engineering Department, R&B Department, I & CAD Department and municipal assistant executive engineers in Public Health & Municipal Engineering Department. Eligible civil engineers may apply from 20-August-2015 to 03-Sept-2015 at www.tspsc.gov.in. Age limit and Examination Centres are mentioned in the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2015 notification.
- Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Dept: 418 posts
- I & CAD Department: 143 posts
- Public Health & Municipal Engineering: 121 posts
- R&B Department: 83 posts
- Municipal(AEE) Public Health & Municipal Engineering Dept: 05 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC (University Grants Commission) / AICTE or an Equivalent qualification.
Application Fee: For general category candidates should pay application fee Rs 120/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex.Service Men. And candidates who are SC/ST/PH from other states are not exempted from the application fee that means they also pay the fee Rs 120/- and they are not eligible for any kind of reservation.
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in. And select the Notification no.08/2015 Assistant Executive Engineer in various engineering services link. Click on that link. One Time Registrations (OTP) is compulsory for applying AEE.
- First candidates get the registration ID through OTP. For that ID log on to the AEE recruitment and check the displayed details.
- Fill the particulars regarding Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment. Now candidates get payment page either gateway or SBI ePay.
- Payment should be done through four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- Click on the submit and take the printout for future use.
Selection Process: Selected candidates in examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based are called for Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules).
Online Applications Start From: 20-August-2015
Last Date To Apply For TSPSC Jobs: 03-Sept-2015
Date Of Examination: 20-Sept-2015
Merit List will Declare On: 25-Sept-2015